Thank you for choosing to schedule an appointment with our office. We are so excited to get to know you!
We want to give you a first-class experience so that we don’t miss anything important to you, your eye health, safety, protection, and comfort. Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Your medical insurance card.
- Your vision savings plan information.
- A form of identification.
- The means to make payment for your co-payments -Examination fees are due at the time of service.
- A list of your current medications by name and dose –and a Vitamin list.
- Any over-the-counter eye drops not prescribed by your eye doctor.
- Your current eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Your current computer or reading glasses.
- Our staff is happy and ready to assist you in choosing your new eyewear, but if you need assistance choosing eyewear, feel free to bring someone with you to help you decide!
- You may be dilated to inspect your internal eye health, which can cause blurry vision for a few hours, so bring a driver if you need one. As a better and more convenient alternative to dilation, we offer Optomap retinal imaging to avoid blurry vision! Please visit https://www.optomap.com/optomap-screening/ for more information!
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please wear your contacts to the appointment. Also, bring your contact lens’ “blister pack,” your eyeglasses that you wear whenever you’re not wearing your contacts, and your current sunglasses.
- Plan your schedule to be with us for at least 60 minutes.
Our entire team will be ready to provide you with an exceptional experience!
If, for any reason, you are unable to make your appointment, we do ask that you give us a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. No-shows or any modifications made without proper notice may incur a fee of $35. Changes can be made via text or phone call at 702-912-4254.
To ensure that we see every patient at their scheduled time, we ask that you arrive no later than 10 minutes after your appointment. Any arrival after that time will be rescheduled, no exceptions.
Our welcome forms are available below for you to further expedite the intake portion of your examination.